Do you want to learn the art of TV and Film Production? Perhaps you would like to make your own films or TV shows? Or just create great videos for Youtube and social media platforms?
Start your film and TV production journey with our exclusive 'Intorduction to TV and Film Production' courses.
Starting with a tour of our fully equipped TV and film studios, followed by introduction to TV and Film Production talk in our cosy private cinema, you will then have the opportunity to work with industry experts in the world of TV and Film.
You will enjoy a short mastercalss on the art of screenwriting from Emma Page, an experienced Screenwriter, boasting many years working for the BBC, including work on shows such as Silent Witness and Holby City.
After a short refreshment break you will enjoy an intensive masterclass with Charlotte Fantelli, Writer, Produce, Director, and Owner of Branded Studios: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlotte_Fantelli as well as our inhouse studio team.
See product description for more detail on half and full day course itinerary.
Introduction to Film and TV Production
Across the course you can learn:
- The workings of a production company and professional studio
- Where to start in the production process
- How to come up with a great Film or TV show plot
- How to write an increible synopsis
- The different roles involved in the production process
- How film and TV gets comissioned, funded and made
- The big players in the marketplace
In our extended full day courses we look at all of the above and:
- Where funding is available and how the 'business' in show-business really works
- Looking at the potential career paths into and within the industry
- How to create a pitch
- How to get infront of industry insiders that matter
- Attracting celebrities, talent and PR
- Marketing a short, a film, a TV show or online video
Also Q+A time and a certificate of participation.